Monday, October 6, 2008

Our Family


Here is the whole Family finally in our new home.

It's so good to be home and unpacked.

5 comments:

Indiana Transplants said...

Hurray! We want to be the first ones to comment! What'll it be...
WE LOVE THE GROVER FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!
It is so good to see pictures of you guys. You look happy and we hope that it's true to view. We'll have to get our blog updated so you can see our babies who are also growing up too, too fast. Love ya! Hugs to all!

Clint Christensen said...

Well hello there!! We are glad to see you started blogging. Your blog looks great!! It's hard to believe how old the girls are getting. We want to come out and see your new place, hopefully soon. Blog On!

mike, kelly and caiden christensen said...

Howdy! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Your blog looks great and you even have music already... good job... We still need to come out and see your house hopefully sooner than later... well... that's all I have to say about that... Enjoy!

Teri said...

Hi Candice and Andy!

I found your blog through Maria's. I hope you don't mind me taking a peek. I cannot believe how much your girls have grown! It was so fun comming across your blog. We hope all is well! I look forward to keeping up with you!

Teri

We have a blog too, it's private though but we'd love to hear from you guys. If you'd like to see it, just shoot me an email and I'll invite you to view.

trmllr215@yahoo.com

Andrea (Annie) said...

Hi Candice! This is Andrea Nield Hamblin. I am so happy to have found your blog through Rebekah's blog. How are you? Your girls are getting so grown up and are so beautiful! Hope you are well and hope you don't mind me visiting your blog often. Take care!