Amanda's 13th birthday is Tuesday the 21st. We had a party with her friend on Friday. She has cute, sweet, and noisy friends. I tried to feed them munchies constantly, and the house was so much quieter. They played girl games, Wii rockband, did hair, giggled, and giigled more. They even did my hair. I'm so glad she has great friends. (even if they are so noisy)
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Looks like you had fun girl times happen' at your house. I remember when it was all girls like that with party time at my house growing up. My dad always said he was grateful the cat was a boy so he didn't feel alone! Did Andy have to leave town?! And a teenager too! Unbelievable! I thought we weren't going to let the kids grow up! Hugs to all!
Post a Comment