Wednesday, February 18, 2009




Andy & I had a great time at an 80's murder/ mystery party last week. I still haven't got all of the hairspray out of my hair. It was hilarious.

4 comments:

Christensen family said...

I can just hear you now "I think we're alone now, there doesn't seem to be anyone around". Just kidding, it looks like you had lots of fun, keep it up!!

Rebekah said...

I would NEVER get Jon to agree to do something like that! At least not the dressing up part. Your hair brings back so many memories... :)

Indiana Transplants said...

Gee, how did you guys know how to dress the part so well? Just kiddin'! You guys are awesome! Sometimes you just gotta let you're hair down (in this case up!) and do something crazy, fun together. It just makes life worthwhile! David and I are looking up the defination to "date". Oh... right... we should do lunch sometime!
Hugs to everybody! - Angie

Angie said...

Hee! Hee! Happy to see a new post on your blog and that it is such a funny one. :)