Our Amazing Amanda has done it again! Last week the state superintendent of Idaho,Tom Luna, and coorporate officials of the Apangea program (a national computer math program) came to Melba Middle school. They visited her GT classroom. Her scores have been within the top 15 in the nation. She was awarded a 8gb 4th generation blue Ipod, a Best Buy gift certificate, a duffle bag, T shirt, and certificate. It was so great! I'm so grateful she works so hard, and does her best. And, she's nice. Smart, cute, and nice! What a great combination!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Congratulations Amanda! That is so cool! Smart and beautiful...watch out Candice and Andy!
That's awesome!! Congrats from all of us!
Congratulations Amanda! Of course we already know how beautiful, smart, nice and nice you are.
That is so cool! She has grown up since I've seen her.
Wow! I wish we lived closer so some of your smarts would rub off on us Amanda! Keep working hard Manders. Heavenly Father has a lot to bless you with!
Hello Grovers! So fun to see your blog! Everyone is growing up so fast. Congrats to Amanda, she is such a sweet girl. Send me your email address so I can invite you to my blog. caldercrew@hotmail.com
Post a Comment